Well, ceramic knives may not have a good reputation like stainless steel knives, but these knives are getting popular with time. In fact, most home and professional chefs are now using ceramic knives.
You all know how durable as well as effective the ceramic-made blades are. You also know how handy these products are when they come in the style of a pocket knife. In fact, you can carry them in your pocket or bags comfortably wherever you want.
However, the only issue is that the market is full of different models and make. So, choosing the best one can be a challenging task for the buyers. So, how to pick the best ceramic pocket knife that will come under your budget and have all the required features?
Donâ€™t worry at all, as we have listed down some best ceramic pocket knives or ceramic blades that you can trust to enjoy the best value for money. So letâ€™s check out those options.
Here Are The Best Ceramic Pocket Knives – Tried & Tested
1. Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Santoku Knife
Price:- USD 49.97
As this knife is made up of real and high-quality zirconia ceramic material, it is great at slicing, dicing fruit, mincing versatile. The total length is 5. 5″ and can easily maintain its edge up to 10x longer than normal steel blades.
- It comes with a good grip which offers superior handling.Â
- It has a hole in the handle, for attaching it with some key ring.Â
- The company is offering a forever warranty upon its pocket knives for women.Â
- The stock for this pink-style pocket knife by Buck lasts only for a short time span.Â
2. Wacool Ceramic Knife Set
Price: USD 22. 99
In the set, you will get a chefâ€™s knife, a paring knife, and a utility knife along with plastic sheaths. The amazing sharpness and lightness of the product make it perfect for chopping boneless meats, vegetables, and fruit.
- The product is affordable.
- The brand offers better customer service.
- Extremely sharp.
- Handle may become loose after using it for a few months.
3. Bloomoon Mini Ceramic Folding Knife
Price: USD 20
The best part about this blade is, it will not absorb any elements. The knife is lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easy to clean.
- Looks and feels sturdy
- Can last for years
- Cannot hold it comfortably for a long time.Â Â
4. Orange Ceramic Knife Set
Price: USD 29
On the other hand, the handleâ€™s softness, grip, and shape allow the users to hold it comfortably. The best part is that it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Comes with a sheath.
- Resistant to oils, acids, and rust.
- Lightweight and inexpensive.
- Blade might stain while cutting fruits.
5. Kyocera Advanced Revolution Series Knife
Price: USD 49.99
It has micro-serrated teeth and can easily handle fruits life grape to heirloom. In addition, it produces fewer crumbs compared to other steel knives.
- Well-balanced and lightweight.
- Ergonomic-designed handle.
- Can smoothly cut through tomatoes.
- Some users may find it very light.
6. Boker Plus Anti-Mc Knife
Price: USD 79
The anti-mc tactical frame lock makes it 100 percent safe to use. The blade length is around 3-inch and is corrosion resistant. The price of this item is 79 USD.
- Inexpensive knife.
- Titanium-made handle.
- Simple to use.
- Comes with limited warranty
7. Slice Everyday Carry (EDC) Folding Knife, Ceramic Blade
Price: USD 29.99
The style, length, and grind will match with other Bokerâ€™s knives, but the handle is a little small in this model. It is made using high-grade carbon fiber. And comes with a heat-treated and high-grade steel blade. The product is weightless and very comfortable to handle.
- Comes with a sharp ceramic blade.
- Frame lock system.
- Lanyard hole and pocket clips
- The handle may lose its durability with time.
8. ASR Tactical Ceramic Blade
Price: USD 14
The handle is made of monometallic material. It comes with a rivet punch-hole and is convenient to carry in your pocket and belt. It wonâ€™t break.
- Length and thickness of the blade are good.
- Easy to carry.
- The handle may not last longer compared to other products.
9. BTFLKNS Ceramic Knife
Price: USD 9.99
The ceramic quality is good and wear-resistant. You use it for hiking, camping, survival, fishing, hunting, and more.
- Easy to hold.
- Comes with a protective sheath.
- Very sharp ceramic blade edge.
- Doesnâ€™t come with any warranty period.
10. Stone River Gear Ceramic Pocket Knife
Price: USD 69
With its sharp edge, the knife can smoothly cut through almost all things. In addition, it comes with a pocket clip and a blade lifter to offer the users a smooth opening experience.
- Smooth to open.
- Comfortable to hold and cut.
- Comes with a positive liner lock.
- The handle may not last long.
Is A Ceramic Knife Right For You?
When it comes to buying a good quality blade, then you can always go for Ceramic blades or knives. Due to their durability and amazing edge sharpness can be an excellent option for swiftly slicing vegetables, fruit, meat, and bread. Whatâ€™s more? They are super easy to clean, much lighter than stainless steel blades, and donâ€™t even absorb odors and food elements. Some tests also prove that the sharpness of the blade can last for years. So, these knives can be a perfect option for you.
Qualities Of A Good Ceramic Folding Pocket Knife
Most ceramic blades are much harder than stainless steel and wonâ€™t corrode or damage while using them in a harsh environment. Besides, it is also resistant to acidic substances and acids. Another great quality of a good quality knife is it will offer you smooth slicing and cutting experience.
Things to keep in mind…
- Consider the ceramic quality- You should always go the ceramic knives made of high-quality zirconium oxide because this is harder than carbon steel and stainless steel. Besides, the edge will be much sharper.
- Check the blade length- Make sure the length of the blade is good enough to cut through different things.
- The handle of the blade- Buy a knife with a well-developed carbon fiber handle as it will offer you the maximum level of comfort while using it.
- Weight and balance- Choose one that can offer you a perfect grip and a stable cut. While some people prefer to use heavy knives, some go for lightweight products.
Do Ceramic Knives Really Stay Sharp?
Ceramic is a hard material. That means the bladeâ€™s edge can be effectively sharpened to a finer and acute point. And once done, you can enjoy the sharpness of the blade for years. These are perfect for everyday use.Â
Are Ceramic Pocket Knives Legal?
In some places, it is illegal to use this knife. However, if the knives are designed to be used for domestic use, then it is legal. All the products listed here are legal to use, and you can use them for your personal use.
These are the top 10 different yet equally great ceramic pocket knives. No matter what your requirements are, they can be a perfect option for you. Besides, the knife makes your cutting experience smooth and will offer you exceptional value for money. Equipped with quality and sharp blades, they can smoothly cut through anything.
Whatâ€™s more? There is no need to worry about the sharpness as compared to a steel blade; ceramic blades donâ€™t lose their sharpness quickly. Besides, their blade thickness is much better than stainless steel blades. So, what are you waiting for? Buy the best one based on your budget.